Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Tikanga for Team 5 Assembly

Tikanga for Team 5 Assemblies has happened for generations. Our morning Karakia, Mihi and waiata is authentic and part of the Pt England Way. Every student that’s been through team 5 has taken part in our morning Tikanga. I think it should stay that way.

Tikanga for Team 5 Assemblies also allow people to connect. They help even the shyest of students grow more comfortable and confident with the people around us. Knowing we are there for eachother and feeling spiritually connected.

I enjoyed this task. I tried my best. I still think it could be better, I just don't know how to improve it. But hopefully when we get back to school we can look into it more. I was a little bit confused as we had to explain and justify Tikanga in Team 5 Assembly and I didn't know if that was supposed to happen in both paragraphs or just have one paragh for explain and one for justifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment