Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

Midnight Sun- Book Review


Title: Midnight Sun

Author: Stephenie Meyer

Genre: Romance-Novel,Fantasy, Young-Adult-Fiction

Page Count: 658

Summary: This book is remake of twilight written from Bella Swan's point of view many people want to hear Edwards side of the story. Edward Cullen is a 119 year old vampire who lives as a 17 year old in Forks, Washington. He falls in love with a high-school girl name Bella Swan. The two are inseparable. Both unconditionally and irrevocably in love with each other.



My Thoughts: I really enjoyed reading this book. When I read the books and watched the movie I hadn't thought they're was so much that I didn't know. I really loved hearing what Edward had to say, as in the books and movies don't get to know what his thoughts were. It's was pretty amazing, I mean I had know idea that when Bella first walked into his Biology class he planned to slaughter everyone in the room!

Recommendation: I highly recommend this book to anyone in lock-down and all the twilight fans. It's a good read even if you haven't read all the other books. However age wise I'd warn you to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment