Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Zaeeda-SLJ-#4

Hello today is the fourth day of the summer learning journey and I can't wait to do more!

Activty 1: More than Meets the Eye

If I could meet Sir Edmund Hilary The first man to climb mount everst I would ask him


1. Why did you want to climb mount everst?

2. Did you ever regret doing it?

3.  Was you family ever against this why/why not?

4. Is there anything you would like to say to you fans?

5.  Did you collabrote with anyone?

I think that he did very good job and sets and examples that says you can do anything it you DETERMIND!

Thats all for activty 1

Activity 2: Pancakes and Maple Syrup?

My favourite food is homemade pizza it is so delicous and you can pic exactly what type of toppings are on it.


I think that pizza is delicous speacial and easy to make at home so let me know if you tried out my recipe

Activity 3: Salt and Pepper

If I had enough money to build a hotel I think it would be a glass hotel cause I think tinted coloured glass can be really pretty and I would feel nervous in a salt and Ice hotel so glass would be my only option.

I also think glass hotels would give a really nice veiw of the rest of the city cause it would have 7 storys and each story would have 10 rooms. Here is what my room would look like it is not to fancy it kind of looks like a normal hotel room with a mutlicolor make over.

That's all for today I had fun and can't wait till tommorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Zaeeda

    Another brilliant blog post. I can't believe you went to all that effort to make your pizza and document the photos. I hope you got to eat all of it after and that it was as tasty as it looks!

    Thanks,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Izzy

      Thank you for your comment it was fun sharing my recipe I have memorized it and I can't wait to do more of the summer learning journey. Yes I did get to eat the pizza we made it cause we were gonna have big family get together I had Aunties Uncles cousins and my grandparent it was so much fun!

      From Zaeeda

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    Awesome work!
    I love you hotel room!
    And your pizza sounds so good.
    Please comment on my blog at
    https://wpssamuelh.blogspot.com/
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Zaeeda ,

    Such a great post once again Zaeeda! It seems like you are having such a fun holiday with all of these Summer Learning Journey activities! I LOVE your bedroom for your wonderful hotel. Your bed cover looks super warm and your pool would be very nice when the weather is smoking hot!

    Your doing such a great job with all of these posts. Keep it up!

    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Lava,
    My name is Zephaniah and I am a part of doing the SLJ. It is great to see you completing as much of the activities provided on the site. Tino pai! What three great and awesome presentation you have there. I loved you questions, your pizza recipe, and your creative hotel. When is it going to end. This was an awesome presentation to look at. Keep up the hard work!

    Nga mihi,
    Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Zaeedah,

    What an awesome blog post you have created. I am currently blog commenting and I cam around to yours as a lot of work has been outstanding. My favourite activity posted from you would have to be your favourite food. The whole presentation was excellent as I'm a huge fan of pizza as well. Can't wait to see loads more awesome work from you soon. Keep up the great work and enjoy the rest of your holidays. What's your favourite type of pizza?

    Your's truly,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Zaeeda! My name is Victoria from Panmure Bridge School. You're Hotel looks fantastic. I really like the effort and detail put into it and the colour choice. I also loved your D.L.O for the Pizza Recipe. It's amazing you were able to take photos of you making it yourself. Your 5 questions for Sir Edmund Hillary sound very interesting as well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora & namaste Zaeeda,
    First I want to congratulate you on finishing the program! You are a star!
    Activity 1: More than Meets the Eye: You had select a very good set of questions here, I specially liked the one about who has collaborate with him because I am sure that he did have lots of help to accomplish his climbing. Furthermore, I liked how you did comment at the end about leading by example and determination as I am sure he has inspired and still inspiring many of us to believe in ourselves and go for our dreams! This shows that you got the big idea behind leadership, way to go Zaeeda!

    Activity 3: Salt and Pepper: I really like the idea of a glass hotel as that would be very nice! Imagine a glass hotel under the water? That would be amazing don't you agree? Anyhow, your room is lovely and I am not so sure if we can call it "normal" because after all it does have a pool in it. I would love to stay there! :0)
    Ka Mau te Wehi!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete