Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Cream Board

This lock-down my mother pulled out our old cream board game. Cream board is a game similar to pool but instead of needing a table you have a board and instead of sticks you only need your fingers and ability to flick something. The games really easy and there are 2 teams, you can have up too 4 players and basically you take turns the puck and trying to push one of the point in. If you got a black and white one in you'd get 10 points if you got a pink in it was 50.

I played with my family, it was heaps of fun. I'm still not very good. But hopefully with a bit more practice, I'll be good enough to be my parents. Cream board is a game that they played in their childhood in Fiji. When we went there a couple of years ago we enjoyed playing it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment