Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Rona's actions (Persuasive Writing)

Rona should not have lashed out at the moon. It wasn’t Marama’s fault that the cloud covered the moon. The issue was out of marama’s control. The moon cannot control the clouds. 

Rona was running in the darkness of the night. That was pretty stupid and irresponsible. She has taken that path many times Rona should’ve been careful. She knew that it was covered in sticks and stones, yet she ran anyways.

We had to come up with 2 paragraphs to persuade our audience of our stance towards Rona's actions. She had lashed out at the moon and I think that was unfair and here are some reasons why I think this.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zaeeda,
    I loved reading your writing! Your passion to persuade your reader is really clear - I can imagine you tell Rona that needs to sort herself out and take responsibility for her actions! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ms Tapuke

      Thank you for your comment. I really enjoyed how we are looking at myths and relating them to our writing. It makes it easier for me to be able to find the facts and stack them up to create a sold 2 paragraphs. I'm truly trying to reach Quality over quantity.

      Kind Regards
      Zaeeda

      Delete