Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Taha Whanau

For this task we had to add pictures or make avatars of the people in our family and what they did during lockdown to help out. My mum helped a lot because she was an essential worker, my sister woke me up every morning and made sure I made my google meets on time. I did chores and helped out around the house. My little sister humoured our whole family and she kept me motivated to do my work. My dad cooked us dinner and he had a couple of jobs here and there!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zaeeda,

    Well done fo sharing this on your blog! It is always good to think about the role every bubble member plays over lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zaeeda,

    Great job! I love the photos you have added for each member of your family. Looks like everyone was helpful during lock down.

    ~Tha Zin :D

    ReplyDelete