Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Zaeeda-ELJ- #Week 2 Day 3 (Let's Start Traveling)

Week 2 day 3 (Let's Start Traveling)
We are 3 days into the second week. Let's start today activities we have 2 tasks to complete. It's also the last week of the holidays so starting next week we will be having online classes.

Activity 1
For this task we had imagine we were going to travel another country. We then had to create a travel guide for the country our family connects to.
Activity 2
For this task we had to think about if we were to go on the trip to the country. We then had to choose two people to take on the trip, with us.


Even though my family is made up of 5 people. If I choose 2 people to take on the trip with me. I'd take my mum and older sister.

Firstly my mother usually goes on the trips to Fiji, and when she does Zaria my younger sister gets taken. So if me and my older sister went we'd be able to see my one year old niece. It would be nice is me and my sister went and left my dad and Zaria behind.




I'd take my mum, because she lived in Fiji half her life. And if we did go, we would probably stay with my grandmother a.k.a my mother mum. It would also be nice for my mum to visit Fiji without having to go places, plan something and or be occupied with a job.

So that's why I would take those to people.

That concludes day 3 of week 2. I hope you enjoyed, I definitely did. I found this week a bit harder than last week, but I always love a challenge so this was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment