Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

Zaeeda-ELJ- #Week 2 Day 1 (Whakapapa)

Day:1
Week:2
Welcome back to the second and last week of the summer learning journey. Isolation is still happening and will be for another 2 weeks but let's make this work and try and have some fun!


Activities: Family Tree
For this task we had to make a family tree. We can expand our tree to include our siblings and our parents siblings. After we had completed the tree, we had to fill in the names and places we then had to write the culture of that person.


Here is my family tree, it includes my maternal and paternal grand-parents. I also included my mum and dads siblings. I have 2 uncles on my mothers side. My dad side has around 12 siblings, as he has a 2 step families, so I included the ones see more often. At the bottom you have me and my siblings. And as you can see my whole family is made up of Fiji Indians, but the wife of my uncle Albert is Samoan.

That brings us to an end of this week. I enjoyed this task and it happens to be the biggest family tree I've made, I usually just stick to my grand-parents, parents and siblings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zaeeda

    I love seeing your posts. This is a fabulous family tree! How fantastic! I love how you have included your grandparents and your parents siblings. Knowing who you are and where you come from is so important. Keep up the great posts!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete