Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Zaeeda-ELJ- #Week 2 Day 2 (Family Capital)

Week 2 day 2 
We are still in isolation and but we are on the second to last week of isolation, so let stay strong and keep going. Also we have 3 tasks to complete so let's do it.

Activity 1
The first task required us to list the countries out family related to, for me it's Fiji. We then had to research that country, so the population official language and flag.


Activity 2: Family Capital

For this task we had to use our whakapapa from yesterday and create a map of the countries our family are connected to.
Here is my family capital, which is Fiji. This is because most of my family that goes back around 15 generations in Fiji. But me, my siblings and, my cousins are born here in Auckland, New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment