Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Zaeeda-ELJ-#Day 5 (It's Friday)

Day: 5 (It's Friday)
Well we've officially finished a week of the summer learning journey and there is only one more week 

Activity
For this task we had to find three different quotes from our family that we found helpful. We then had to share and explain these quotes on our blog.


The first quote is based on us facing Corona virus, it's about how this is a tough challenge. And we have been faced with this challenge because it is believed that we can overcome it. It also mildly relates to how we should stick together and get through this together.


This one isn't as poet is the last one. But I found that it was quote emotional. It's basically means it's okay to show you are scared as long as you are able to somewhat work through it. My little sister was the one that actually said this, and it wasn't even to one of our family members it was to one of her toys.


I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before. My mum probably read it in a magazine or something, because this one seems familiar. I guess it's about seeing the silver line in any situation and that we'll be okay soon.


Extra Activity
For this activity we had to come up with a text that we would send to everybody in New Zealand, right now.


Here is my text, it's not to long. But I hope that it will help some New Zealanders have comfort.

Especially since we have to be apart, sending something somewhat heart-warming will hopefully keep us together. At a time like this anything is good, and should be done. Also I already have said this to most of the people and I just want you guys to stay safe take care and wash your hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment