Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

My Letter

Dear Mrs Tapuke 

My Name is Zaeeda and I am looking forward to being in your literacy class. My sister was in your literacy class three years ago and she has told me loads of stories about class. I am super excited!

My goal for the year is to get all my work finished and not have games on my turn in sheets. I also want to get a good understanding of what is happening in a text before I get onto the task. I am also happy to say that I want to finish all my work to the best I can and hopefully get some feedback on it. 

A fun fact that I think is quite weird about me is the fact that I am the middle child. I have and older and younger sister, we are all three years older and younger than each other. We don’t get along all the time but when you need them most they will come through for you most of the time!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed learning about me and I can’t wait to do more!

Kind Regards 
Zaeeda


No comments:

Post a Comment