Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Malaga Shield

This term our theme is Kia Pai Te Kotahi or better together , so for inquiry we have been finding out our past who we are how we came to be and what we are going to be in the furture. Here is my sheild and in the middle I have my paddle. Thats were I have written my values, qualites, interests and skills.

 For this part I had a bit of help from my friends and we manged find out my skills and qaulities. In the top left I have written 2 of my most wanted future careers and what I will need to become them, the to jobs I wrote were becoming a Neurosurgeon or a physician. 

In the bottom left I have written my dreams and aspirations I have written what I want to achive, and on the top I have written my support crew and how they will help me. So that is what we have been working on during inquiry this term I am sure we will be doing more we have done a few inspiring qoutes and it is up on the wall in our classroom. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment