Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Favourite Things About P.E.S

Hello welcome to this piece of writing I hope you will enjoy. At Pt England School we do a lot of amazing things, and today I will be telling 4 different things I like to do at P.E.S! Read on to find out more.

The first favourite thing I like to do at Pt England school is feed our long finned eels. Last year in july we got a bunch of long finned eels, they are very aggressive and we have learned heap from them. On the first day we had a professional person come his name was dave he brought the eels put them in and even made sure that the eels had the right type of water to swim in. I was super inspired so I went home that night and wrote a presentation about eels I even drew a picture, and it got read and a few months later I go to do a speech in front of the whole school. So that’s one of the things I enjoy doing at Pt England School!

The Second Thing I enjo
y doing is helping do jobs around the school. It make me feel like I am apart of this school, it also make me feel like nice and happy that I can always help out and around the school. Being at Point England School means you get a lot of opportunities and I will never miss an opportunity to enhance my future career.

The Third favourite thing I like at Pt England is doing the Robotics Rōpu. In Robotics Rōpu we are helping solve a miniature pollution problem. Our school has started a bincurity project and the problem is that bincurity our recycling team needs help compressing soft plastic. They usually do it with their hands and push it down, but it isn't very hygienic so we are coming up with a solution. That's what we help do on Wednesday Lunchtimes. I like Robotics because we get to create and learn with the engineers from fisher & Paykel healthcare. That’s my third favourite things to do at Pt England School.

My fourth favourite thing to do at Pt England is Extension. At Extension learn about a variety of things it is really fun, I enjoy expanding my learning, and creating something to share with other in the end. In Extension we learn we create and we also share, we have fun trips like going to gravity and kpmg. I our extension group is made up of about 18 students and Mrs Lagitupu, our amazing teacher she Encourages, inspires and pushes us to do our very best and show our true potential all the time. That’s one of the many reasons I enjoy going to Extension, at Point England School!
So that’s for favourite things I like to do at Point England School. I love this school it amazing, helpful and caring and above all we think it always better together. What about your school?

No comments:

Post a Comment