Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Summer Learning Journey Prize giving

Hello viewer as you know in the holidays I did the summer learning journey and today we finally got our prizegiving and our certificate YAY I am so happy. I am in kinda disapointed but gratful because I didn't get 1st 2nd 3rd but I got a spot prize which is still good. 

In my bag I got I had quite alot of things. I had loads of things like figet spinners lollies balloons a book and a metal straw which comes in handy alot.

again I am so happy with what I got and will definetly try again and maybe get 1st 2nd or 3rd it will probably be the first time anyways. I encourage you to do the next one and do more posting online usaully I think it really cool and have loads of fun. doing it. If you don't just leave me a comment I promise a reply!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zaeeda,

    You should be really proud of yourself for how well you did in the Summer Learning Journey. You completed all 60 SLJ activities and wrote lots of thoughtful comments! It was so nice to see you today and I was very glad to be able to give you one of the spot prizes. I hope that you decide to participate in the Summer Learning Journey again next summer.

    Keep up the blogging!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie

      Thanks for the comment getting a spot prise means I have room to improve my work. I am thinking of trying out different types of writing and even making some other activities for myself at the end of each post!

      I will definetly do more blogging and will definetly going to do the summer learning journey again.

      From
      Zaeeda

      Delete