Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

#Home Learning 2019

Hello veiwer here is my home learning for this week. I haven't included my eight times table learning because I already know it and I am to tired to practice it sorry. But if I did practice I would do something about writing them down and saying them out loud.I have my literacy work underneath and underneath that I have my maths work. Enjoy!

Litracy work

The book I have been reading lately is a ella diary I am reading as a fun little activity. I am reading ella diary I am reading the worst camp ever. It is about ella going to camp doing a bunch of cool things. but the fun is not the best thing because princess Peach parker has to ruin all the fun.

I am up to the part where they have arrived and spent the day at camp and that night they went out star gazing and saw a bunch of constellations. Peach Parker has also played a few pranks and already started ruining things. Next they have gathered round to tell spooky stories. thats pretty much all I have read

Prediction 

When they run out of stick for there fire and then they started hearing noises in the woods so they go and check it out. On the way they get pranked a bunch of times and Peach and her friends disappear. It's just Ella and her friend when Peach and all her friends jump out yelling and growling while wearing costumes and everything. The counciler tells them it wasn't funny and make them apologize and they decided that they Peach and her friends shouldn't be here so they sent them back and the rest of Ella cam when quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment