Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

#Home Learning 2019

Hello and welcome dear reader my homework for this week is to read a chapter book, but not completly finish it I have to right what I have read and then predict what will happen next for literacy and for maths I have to solve a word problem and pratice my 6x table it's down the bottom. Check it out!

Things I know About the Book

I have been reading a book called the case of the exploding brains, it written by rachel hamilton it like a part 2 of the case of the exploding loo. so what read the second part and am looking for the first part but it's not in the library anyways. I think that this book is crazy and has alot of things going on and if you have to think about what you've just read to get the story. I think if I had to grade this book out of ten I think I would give it a 9.5 it lost a 0.5 because it's got some hard to pronounce words that are really really long.


What I have Read So Far
 I read the second part and it about girl called Noelle as in Know-All Hawkins she got a sister called Holly Hawkins and there father is a scientist that can get carried away with his inventions, Holly and Noelle's father is in jail for blowing up a public toilet. So one day Noelle and Holly's class is on a musem trip and the trip is cut short they find out that someone has stolen a Moon rock from the space exploring centre. Everyone is qeustioned and is searched but when they fail to find it Holly and Noelle Step in to help find it with there best friend Porter (He secretly has a crush on Holly). Anyways now the kids are interogating there suspects and one of them are Holly and Noelle's Father. Because there father is a scienetist and meets alot of people so he could have hatched together a plan and gotten some outside help to finally snatch the moon rock use to break out of prison. But what they don't know is that the moon rock is not actually a moon rock it fell of a meteorite and landed on the moon and has incredible powers which was frozen but now that it's in oxgyen it has the power to make human brains EXPLODE in 2 weeks.

My Prediction
I think that Holly and Noelle are going to find a clue from one of there suspect whose is just gonna lead them in a wild goes chase and then they are going to find out that it wasn't any of the suspects that had a the moon rock it was one of the muesum staff. I think that the museum staff is working with Noelle and Holly's dad and have some how bribed the suspect to lead Holly and Noelle on a wild goose chase. 

Maths Home Work

I have made my self a little activity were I have to circle the six times table and my sister marked it for me and I think that I have made a pretty good activty and think you should try it out when your learning your time table. I have also showed my working for the question too so have a look at that as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment