Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Zaeeda-SLJ-# 9

Welcome back to another day of holiday blogging here are my activities Enjoy.

Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles

If I could explore Milford sound I would do it on foot. I would do it on foot because if we walk it then we can stop and study things like what type rock you found and also feel and touch it too. I would'nt go on the helicopter because I am afraid of heights and boat make be nervous so yeah. I would enjoy exploring Milford sound because it sound like a wonderful tourist destination and I think that seeing it in person sound wonderful and we can get in some exercise 

So That is why I would go on foot.

Activity 2: It's All in the Name

I have pick 5 names and I think that they are quite weird and creative just like the Geothermal pool.

1. Earth Meets Mars

2.  The Natural Unatural *

3.  Troll Boggers

4.  Green, Gorgeous and Geothermal

5.  Foul Fondue

So Those are my the names I came up with, What's you favourite name.

Activity 3: Picture Perfect

Here is what I think is happening in the Selfie #3

A few Tourist we walking down a wonderful city. Everyone was in aw of how beautiful the city look they snapped picture along the way. They kept walking until they came across a beautiful veiw they stopped there and took a break. The guide talke about what this place and how long ago it was built but no one was really paying attention they were just taking photos. The breath taking veiw was beautiful the gleaming water the joyful town they just had to take a photo. So while everyone was taking picture with there friends and family one lady was looking for someone to take photo of her. After failing to find some one willing to do it she decided to take it herself. She climbs up on the wall everyone looks at her in panic while the tourist guide try to tell her not to She doesn't listen. She looks for the perfect angle but starts to loose her balance so she quickly snaps the photo and jumps down to safe ground. Sadly the picture was blurry oh well maybe next time.

The Mural of the story is watch were you take Selfies ;)

So that's all for today I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zaeeda,
    My name is Lavinia, from Waikowhai Primary School. I am Year 7 next year though. I really like how you presented you blog post nice and neatly.
    What you could think of next time is, you could maybe you could make sure you have punctuation in the right places.
    Other than that, well done. If you would like to see my blog, here is the website. wpslaviniac.blogspot.com. Feel free to comment. Also, I am doing the Summer Learning Journey too!!!
    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! See Ya Later Blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Zeeda,

    Georgia here, from the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You will be seeing me and Dani floating around your cluster today because you guys are so busy. It is so great to see all the effort you and your peers are putting into the activities. We really love reading your blog posts, keep up the great work!

    Wow, you make a really great point about being able to stop and study the surroundings, while you are on foot. You wouldn’t get to have the opportunity to really feel and smell the rocks if you were high up in the helicopter. I originally said I would take the helicopter to see all the views, but you have changed my mind, It would be awesome seeing the views in person!

    You have picked some really different, funky and humorous names! I had to laugh out loud at the Foul fondue, I think this was really funny. Did you have fun coming up with these names? You should really check out your peer’s blogs to see the interesting names that they have come up with, I guarantee you will have a giggle. My favourite name of yours is ‘Earth meets Mars’, because it does look like a pool from a different World!

    I really love this short story that you have created, you have given us so many ideas and in a very well organised format too! I had to show this to Dani and she also had a laugh at the end comment ‘sadly the picture was blurry, oh well maybe next time’. We loved this part because you explain the effort the lady went through to take this dangerous selfie and in the end it was blurry. You are right, you should watch where you take selfies!

    You sure have left a smile on my face :) I really have enjoyed reading your blogs!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete