Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Zaeeda-SLJ- Day -#2

Today is the second day of the some learning journey and I think I have a better chance of winning this year I have worked hard on my task and I can't wait ot see what you think about it


Activty 1: Gian't among us 


I like the Idea of seeing this tree because it would be a wonderful outdoor activty and since it is endemic to New Zealand I think that we should definetly see and learn more about this tree. I think that we should resevre and look after this tree and it's enviroment. Tane Mahuta look very big and I have the eger to climd a tree like that I would also like to see the animals that live by it to



I also want to learn about things that are harming it and why it has that name. I am really curious about finding out it's past and maybe how old it is too!

Activty 2: Fabulous Ferns

The Three team I picked we the Silver ferns, Black Ferns and Kiwi Ferns.


The Silver ferns are a womens netball team. The unifomr is actually really pretty I like but I would it with more color I think that we should also incourage boys to play netball too that's what my school has down we have plenty of girls play but we should have boys play to so yeah anyways 
Image result for black ferns uniform

Black Ferns are womens rugby union team are pretty cool even though I don't watch them alot.I still like there uniform I have my own jersey so I can still Support them.



Image result for Kiwi ferns uniformI don't watch league but my teacher is a big fan Mr Goodwin always tell us about it and I usually don't listen so yeah. I think that this team's uniform is my favourite because is different and I like the white triangle part.

So that is the end of task 2




Activty 3: Weird and Wonderful

For this task we had to do some maths and I love maths I like maths and I didn't have much trouble with this qeustion. Here is my working!

So thats the end for today and I like how today we did reading writing and maths can't wait till tommorrow!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Zaeeda,
    My name is Patricia and I am part of the SLJ team. Thanks for completing another activity!
    Activity 1: Gian't among us - It's really cool that you want to visit Tāne Mahuta. I used to live up North so I had the privilege to visit this place couple times and I can tell you that in there I felt very connected to nature and quite inspired by the majestic size of Tāne Mahuta. Do you know that the tree height is 45.2 meters? That is pretty tall right?!! Furthermore, I think that is really cool that you want to know more about the tree such as the things that are harming it and so on as that shows that you have a curious mind, way to go! :0)

    Activity 2: Fabulous Ferns - It's great that you added lots of information and your ideas about each uniform. However, for this task we also want to know which one is your favourite and why "Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why.". In order for you to gain full points for this activity I need you to answer which one is your favourite uniform, could you do that let me know by replying to this comment?

    Activity 3: Weird and Wonderful - This is a great post! You image sketch provide a great visual support for your work out for this problem. I love Maths specially the "working out" part because it shows that no problem is too big when you can break it down in small steps right?!! I wish we all learn to apply this same approach to other subjects as well.

    I am looking forward to your reply. Keep up with the great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Patricia

      Thank you for commenting on my blog Tane Mahuta is super tall. I have alwas enjoyed natures being outdoor my parent like taking us over to the country side and take our ipads away so my sisters would be more active outdoors.

      I kinda thought I had made it clear but my favourite uniform is the kiwi ferns teams.

      I also enjoy maths because it includes reading when you read the question writing when you write fown your working and lots of thinking I also like doing them in a group.

      Sorry for the late reply

      From
      Zaeeda

      Delete
    2. Hi Zaeeda,
      Thanks for your reply and for clarifying your point about your favourite team uniform! Much appreciated!
      Cheers,
      Patricia

      Delete
  3. Hello Zaeeda! I enjoyed hearing why you would want to visit Tane Mahuta because I would too. I can agree with all your detailed points, the giant tree seems very special and should be treated that way. I liked how you are always curious to find out more about things. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete