Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Zaeeda-SLJ-#7

Well come to the 2 second day of week to of the summer learning journey today.

Activity 1: Weaving a tale

If I could weave I definetly would we have done quite a bit on Harkeke (flax last year in term 2 we learnt about what you can make out of it. Harkeke definetly think Harkeke is a very interesting plant it is super strong and at school when we play games we sometime use it to tie thing to trees and we use it to decorate. Yes Harkeke is something very cool and to think that some of our ancestores you this as some of there resources pretty interesting.

Activity 2: Mighty Man Groves

The person I think is not really a real person it Hulk Smash. He is very strong and tough he can lift up cars and smash them as well. There is a movie and 2 years ago a few of us learnt about hulk smash and wonder woman.
I think hulk is tough and strong because he has some really big muscles and he is also very big and brave but he doesn't have much brains as fas as I know.
Image Atrribution

Activity 3: Stranger and Fiction

The 2 plants I picked are Venus Fly Trap and  Pitcher Plant.

Thats all for today. I enjoyed and I can't wait to do more see ya later

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zaeeda,

    It is so great to see that you enjoyed the activities today and that you are going to do more soon. We can't wait to see what you will come up with next. It is clear that you are putting in a great amount of effort and are really doing your best with this programme.

    Our team always looks forward to reading your posts. We really love all of the pictures that you include in your activities, both those that you have found from the internet and those that you post of yourself and your family. Thanks for attributing your images as well. That is so important, isn't it? We want to be sure that we are giving credit to the original authors of the pictures.

    In this post, I had to laugh when I read your description of Hulk Smash as I am not too sure about his brain power, either. I agree that he is very strong but I'm not convinced that he's terribly bright. I believe that Wonder Woman, on the other hand, is supposed to be quite clever and quite strong.

    I actually saw the Wonder Woman movie when I was travelling through Vietnam with my partner, Andy. It was a little bit strange as we went into the cinema and there were dozens of people watching the movie and cheering. They were also talking loudly throughout the movie. It was really different to the experience that I have had watching movies here in New Zealand. Speaking of movies, do you have a favourite movie? I am going to watch 'The Blind Side' tonight with my family. It was on TV last night and we recorded it so that we could watch it together tonight. I'm really looking forward to it!

    Hope that you are having a great day. See you online again soon, I hope!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rachel

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am enjoying the task and can't wait to do more I am think about my post more and I have looked for ways to improve I have had practice when I blog my school work.

    Yes I do think it's important to attribute images because you have to appreciate whoever drew took of designed the image because if it wasn't there then you wouldn't be able to use it. I also think we should attribute images because it's not fair to whoever the image is by and you should put youself in there shoes imagine how they would feel.

    Wow you have been to Veitnam. I think that the way they watch movies are weird doesn't any one mind at all. My teacher would mind because at school whenever we watch a movie he tells us it would be rude to talk througout the movie even if you don't like it.

    My Favourite movie is home alone 1 and 2 it's really funny I watched the too movies on Christmas Eve and Christmas day there were no add on christmas day which was cool and weird. I hope you enjoy you movie

    Can't wait to do more blogging

    From Zaeeda

    ReplyDelete