Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

The Vampire Chronicles

This week we looked at fake news Articles and near the ending of this lesson decided to make a second New Article. My one is called 'The Vampires Chronicle' and my fake new story, is a 6th Twilight Movie being made. I chose this story, because Stephenie Meyer's novel Midnight Sun is coming out on August 4th and I'm hoping a movie will be created to support Edward Point Of View.  There is no proof of a 6th Twilight Movie Getting Made, (DOUBLE CHECK YOUR FACTS).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zaeeda,

    Wow I am so excited for this new movie. I am going to share this blog post with everyone I know..

    Can you imagine how easy this would be? I think with something like this the article could be posted in one forum and then it would be everywhere!

    ReplyDelete