Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Term 2

WOW, I can't believe term 2 is already coming to an end. We've all been through some much with lockdown and being busy getting things back to normal. This will definitely be a term I will never forget but even so, I would like to reflect on some of the best things about this term.

Lock-Down. It was a bittersweet feeling going in and out of lock down. It gave me time to reflect on myself, and think about how I've started the year. But it meant that we somehow had to keep up with our learning and other activities like Prefects and Penn. We did keep Penn going and we also had assembly going, somehow social distancing brought everyone closer together emotionally. I did enjoy my time at home during lock-down. But it was even better to get back to school and back to our normal routine.

When we got back to school we had a lot of things happening. We did the 40 hour famine which was cool I raised $365 and we will find out how much we raised altogether next term. We changed home classes. These changes were really important and I can't wait for the rest of the year.

Selwyn College, I know I'm at Pt England right now, but pretty soon that's where I'll be going. Just last week we were all getting ready with open evenings and interviews. Every school seems just as amazing as the next, and I'm looking forward to what the future, bring ahead. But I know that I should make the most of my time here at PES.

Overall Term 2 was hectic and really tested my ability to learn. But with a positive mind-set and a bit of determination. WE DID IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment