Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Self Isolations

Image result for coronavirus cases nzWell, Corona Virus has officially gone wild and has spread. We have about 102 cases in New Zealand last time I checked, and our Prime Minister has told us to move to Alert Level 4. While our government is trying to handle this pandemic we have been told to go into lock down and self isolate ourselves. KEEP LISTENING TO THE HEALTH OFFICIALS!

As you know I got to school, and going to school means physically being there and learning. School has been shut down and we aren't allowed back there until after 4 weeks. So we are going to be learning at home.


We are going be given work as normal. And that to modern technology I am going to be able to stay connected with my teachers in order to do my school work. So things will still continue just a little differently.

I just wanted to say, stay safe, keep calm we can get through this!

https://www.google.com/search?q=coronavirus+cases+nz&rlz=1CAUHAI_enNZ867&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj62_-k27HoAhW9yzgGHTIGCo8Q_AUoAXoECAsQAw&biw=1366&bih=609&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=9v8lHXrYqHYATM

No comments:

Post a Comment