Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Puppies (Quick Write)

Thinking back to the day I got my best friend. He I was very young, and don’t remember much of it, we did end up having some very good times. My family loved Jake to. 
“Hurry up” my mom screamed at the top of her lungs “I’m COMING, Wait” I yell back in a tired and cracking voice. I get to the front steps, grab my shoes and rush into the car. My sisters and mom follow, and soon we’re on our way to the pet store.
The old white van, travel along the gravel road. My parents thought about replacing it a long time ago but, for now we had to make do with what we had. We tried continued along the road and soon we were in town. We arrived at the pet store parked the in the car park right next to another white van, which looked brand new.
When we arrived inside the pet store we were greeted by the strong stench of pet food. There were barks and chirps coming from every corner. The pet shop was full of many different varieties of animals. One part of me was amazed, but the other part of me were sad that these animals were getting caged up.
My sister walked up to a cat which purred as she petted it. I walked to the glass and saw a litter of puppies jumping up at me. They were very energetic, it was quite exhilarating. My sisters and mom, came to see what had gotten me so hyped up, and they were blessed with the sight of 8 adorable puppies.
There was one energetic German-Sheppard pup that caught my attention. It may have been his cute little eyes, or the way he rolled over. But yeah, I fell in love the puppy, and he became the new addition to our family. He’s great dog, and even though he isn’t with us today, he was still a great dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment