Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Kahoot! (Extension)

This term in Extension we have been learning about the continents. We each picked a country, and looked at the people and different ethnic groups that live there. Culture, traditions, art, language and how they are different from our culture. 

The country I have been researching is China. It's a very culture place, that faces many problems from the twenty-first century. However one of the most recent pandemic, COVID 19 (Corona virus) has caused quite a commotion. The illness started in China and has now spread across the world so, STAY SAFE!

Getting back to the point, to test our knowledge in a fun, yet competitive way. Today in Extension we played kahoot, and for the first time I won. Every week, we share one fact from the country we were researching. Amira helped me with a few questions, and I did have to guess a few. But surprisingly I won the quiz on the topic geography. I think that hardest question was how many countries are the continent Africa, which is 54. 

No comments:

Post a Comment