Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Food tech (Week 4)

Hello dear viewer as you know this year I am year 7 and that means that we get to go to tech, at tamaki college. Tamaki college isn't by the way but it is really hard to walk in the sun. Today we made another delicous meal frittata.


The group I am in is Food tech which means cooking. We have been going to tech for 4 weeks and so far we have made Hot cakes, Patties and Chili Beans. This week we made fritata and it was soooo good!


 Once again I would also like to take this opportunity to say Thank you to all the teacher who are helping give us these classes every week I can't wait to learn more and I also can't wait to try out these recipes at home. 

Going to tech is a really fun it's way to work together and learn, I work with Farah and Rozaidah we each help clean up it isn't the best job but we do it and everything we cook we take it as a reward. The thing to do in cooking is to be open minded expect the unexpectable (I don't think that a word oh well). Anyways as I was saying in food tech we should try new thing who know it may end up being you favourite dish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment