Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Food Tech

Today we had food tech at tamaki college we have been going there for a while now in case you didn't know. We made macaroni and cheese it was harder than I thought but thanks to Miss H we did it quickly and easily. This dish was deliscous and I think one of my favourite I even got the recipe!

 This time we were pretty experienced and new what to do at times. I even helped other people from other kitchens. Mostly from the kitchen across from us they were kinda of struggling espacially Caleb he didn't have much of a co-operative group.

I learn how to make white sauce which is pretty different in every dish I learnt that onions and milk can be nice it just matter the way it is prepared. My group can't have pig so we had vegeterian bacon which was much drier than usual but it tasted great.

As usual I was in a group of three with Farah and Roziadah and I did the washing again which was much easier even though there were more dishes I guess it's because my team took care of everything else. They are really good at things like this!


I would really like to say thank you to everyone that helps get us to tech keep us safe. Teach us and help us create such wonderful things. I really appericate this and I would like to say thanks you on behave of Pt England School and the Intermediate group.

No comments:

Post a Comment