Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

What Makes A Good Superhero

I want to be a good superhero when I am older but how can I be a good superhero. Do you know what makes a good superhero. No, well in this piece of writing right here I will be giving you 3 things that make a good superhero so stay tuned.

The First step to becoming a good superhero is by risking you own life to help other. Imagine a cat is stuck up in a tree branch that is about to break. Instead of waiting for the fire department, you climb up a ladder and sit on the tree branch to save the cat. That’s what I call a superhero.

Secondly I would like to point out that a good superhero won’t save people or do good things for the fame. I mean even though lots of people would want your autograph and have you on magazine covers and do photo shoots but a good superhero would know better and denied it. If I was a superhero I wouldn’t do it for the fame I would do it to help people and make the world a better place.

Lastly I would like to say that a good superhero always has a superhero sidekick and a superhero team. A good super isn’t afraid to admit there wrong and ask for help that’s kinda what make them so super special. For example when you have no clue of what to do ask people for help and maybe they have a plan and you could consider their ideas at time too.

So there you have 3 different way on how to be or become a good superhero. These three easy things are good to keep on you mind even if you are not a superhero you could help anyone in your very own everyday life. I for one think that we are all are superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment