Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

What Am I?

What Am I?
Can you guess what I am? Well here are 3 clues to let you know. You get three guess let’s see if you can guess what I am by the end!

Image result for dragon fruitClue 1, am native to South America but now grow mostly in Southeast Asia. This means I am an exoctic and unquie fruit.. A common name I have a Pitaya. 

Clue 2, I am hot pink and sometimes red but my inside is completely different. I am very beautiful looking and I grow around loads of prickly green plants. I am also very pretty looking!

  
Clue 3,I am delicious too mildly sweet, my taste is bland too. My taste is similar to cactus pear watermelon and Kiwi fruit. I hold 60 calories, Protein: 3.57 g, Vitamin c: 9.2 mg, Dietary fiber: 1.8 g, Sodium: 39 mg, Calcium: 107 mg (Per 100g).I am also a fruit of several different cactus species.

Have you guessed what I am well the truth is I am a dragon fruit. I am tropical, I am unique and I am also apart of the cactus species. Were these good clues? And did you guess what fruit I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment