Pages

Sunday 7 July 2019

Tidy VS Messy

Today me and my siblings decided that our rooms have gotten a quite messy when while we been at school. We had things all over the place! Book,brush, electronic our floor was hard to see. Me and my sisters decided to do something about it and we cleaned up all of our rooms.

In my room their we books all over the desk and dust all over the table. We also had to wipe down our window which was not clear at all. We also had things on our all over our bed, mostly lotion and hair products from getting ready to go somewhere. We had to do some tidying IMMEADIATELY!

The first thing Me and my little sister did was orginize our small draw. In their we usually keep jewelry and hair accesiories, but lately it had gotten a bit mixed up and unorginized. It looked like chaos, with broken hair clips and bracelets with worn out hair elastics. Their was some cleaning out too do and that's exactly what we did.

We color coded everthing and even labeled the back. Now we will be able to find anything in exactly 10 secs. I for one am pretty proud of my orginization skill. I have always enjoyed orginizing things and also tiding and cleaning. I also enjoy the result of having everything put away nicely. This took about half and hour after we got some help from our mum.


We then moved onto cleaning dresser which had become a mess. There we toys everywhere, and also things that shouldn't be their. A.K.A my sisters socks! We got cleaning immediately not being afraid of throwing away unessary things. This took about another half and our but we did get it down. We even wiped down everything.

The last two things we the bed and my desk. We picked all the books up and put them away, vaccumed the carpet after picking things up. made sure that we wiped thing that we dusty. I even color coded my pillows and blankets. We folded wiped thing down and even swept things away. When we finally finished we were exhausted!


We had finished our room cleaning and it was a huge sucsess. I don't think I will ever let my room get that messy again. I have learnt my lesson and I know that it's hard working cleaning and keep things tidy. But other than that I had fun and I hope you had fun reading about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment