Pages

Thursday 18 July 2019

My Mothers Birthday


In a few days it's going to be my mum's birthday. We have bought her many things for her birthday and we have the whole day planned. It's going to be very fun for us and our mum. Were gonna take her shopping we're gonna take her to dinner we are also going to give her loads of presents.


We bought them today as my mums at work and won't know what were doing. I for one think that this is going to make her very happy. Most birthdays my dad is lazy and we don't get to do anything special. But this time he doesn't know what we are doing either as went and bought the present with our money and in our own time.


We gonna set everything up when my mother goes to have a shower. Wish us luck. I will update you later on how it went down so keep a look out for that post!

No comments:

Post a Comment