Pages

Saturday 6 April 2019

Food Tech

Today we had food tech again at Tamaki college. It was very fun this week we made something with mince meat I am not sure what it was to be exact but it was deliscous and included some hard work. We started by walking to tamaki college as usual went to our class room washed our hands and put on our aprons.

Ms H then marked the roll and we got our trolleys cleaning supplies and frying pan. We started by getting some water in a pot and put in the macoroni. Then we got our individual instructions I was the person number 2 in my group I was incharge of all the vegetables. I think I go them done pretty well I pealed washed and grated the carrots, I peeled and diced the onion and garlic and had time to help other members in my group.

After everthing was chopped my group started frying our onions in oil. Once the onion turned a shade of yellow we added the meat, it was smelling quite nice. Most of the other groups we still cutting so we started on our dishes there were quite alot from the sauces the meat the vegetables. It was also my lucky day cause I had to wash it was really hard but my group got it done.


We finsihed cooking the macoroni assembled all the ingredients in the pan.  We then surved it out on some plates and we got back to wiping washing and putting away. My group was done pretty quickly and we aloud to put our aprons back and start eating so that's what we did.


I enjoyed making this dish and I can't wait till next week, I know I say this every week but thank you to everyone that's making tech possible. We have learnt heaps this term and are really getting a taste of what college is going to be like.(Get it food tech TASTE) anways I would just like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment