Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Rewriting Homework

Rewriting

Why do teachers give us homework! Are the  6 and a half hours we spend at school mostly doing work not enough. I hate homework cause there's many other things I would rather be doing, don’t the teachers know we had a life outside school. We also get too much of it , I always wish that I would never have to do homework again.

Homework is terrible. I hate homework. I work pretty hard in school and so  don’t know why I have to do so much, too. There is other stuff I’d rather do than homework. I wish we never have to do it anymore. 

Task Description: Hello today we had to rewrite a this paragraph. We had to make it more interesting and more hooking for our reader. I think this is a much better improvement then before I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment