Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

My Dad Is Crazy

Today something really weird happened. My dad decided to give my mum a bit of a suprise as you may or may not know my mum and little sister went to fiji. They had loads of fun with my new baby neice more about her later. Anyways my dad is a mechanic and he was fixing trucks for this army company thing.

The company had shut down do to other things. I am not really sure what the reason is or anything but I do know that they got bankrupt. So my dad was fixing one of there trucks and the person that own the truck tell my dad about buying a jeep truck thingy. I don't know why or anything but my dad decided to take it for $14,000. YES I know what your think this guy must be rich and crazy!

Back to the story on the night my mum came back he parked it in our yard but my mum doesn't even know it ours. My dad won't tell her because he thinks she's going to wash it, another reason is that she will most likely flip a bit like I did. So my dad has told my mum a lie and we are all keeping it a secret but the thing is we are going to tell her at the end of this month.

I am kind of curious about what's been happening and so on. I will let you know and keep you posted about whats happening!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zaeeda. Such a fun and crazy thing to happen! Do you think your dad could bring it into school? I hope mum enjoys the new ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zaeeda your dad must be crazy, once your mum finds out what do you think is going to be her reaction to finding out that your dad spent $14,000 just for it your mum is probably going to loose it.

    From your friend Tha Zin

    ReplyDelete