Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Zaeeda-SLJ- Day 2 Week 1

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

It's day 2 of the Summer Learning Journey. Yesterday was heaps of fun, let's see what we're doing today!

Activity 1: Fishy False Teeth
This task was quite interesting, I enjoyed it very much. It was similar to our reading comprehension tasks we do at school in class. I liked how the topic was completely different and unique. ;)


And that concludes day 2 of the Summer Learning Journey. This task was fairly easy, but from what I see on the site. The work is going to get a bit trickier. Knowing me I love a challenge, so let's give it our best shot. Stayed tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zaeeda,

    My name is Fiona and I'm from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done on creating a very funny Fishy Story comic strip. You have done a great job creating an entertaining story between these two characters. I really like the way you also filled out the table to show your deep comprehension of the text - ka pai!

    There are many more exciting activities to come this week and I can't wait to see more of your awesome work soon. Great to hear you love a challenge! The activities have a 'kick start' and a more challenging 'step it up' component - perfect if you want something a bit trickier.

    Ka kite anō,

    Fiona (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete