Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Term 4 Art Alive

 This week is the first week of Term 4. And like always were had an immersion assembly and thankfully the fact that we were in level 1 meant that the whole school could come together again. Our theme for this term is Art Alive.

In Team 5 this term we will be learning about different artists and different types of art. I really enjoyed the play the team 5 teachers put on it was very interesting and had many different aspects of art. I especially enjoyed that Mr Hughes actually spoke in spanish and english for his art introduction and I was able to understand both languages. :))

This term I am really excited to learn about art and hopefully improve. I'm hope that we get to try many different kinds of art styles. I've wanted to do art in school for a while because both the process and finished project always look very interesting and tell some kind of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment