Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Game Review

Walt: identify the main points in the text
Reviewing A Game

Name of Game: Papa’s Cheeseria (Cool Maths Game)
Link to Game: Papa’s Cheeseria
How do you score/ win: you make your customer happy and earn tips
Difficulty: 5/10
Fun: 9/10

Description: This game is familiar to papa’s pizzeria ,cupcakeria ,freezeria, bakeria, donuteria, burgeria and pancakeria, they are all from papa’s. I think that this is a great game to learn how to cook and make sandwiches.

Why I like this Game
I like this game because we it is like owning a digital workshop. I that you had to make sandwiches which are one of my favourite foods. I liked that this game had a small time limit that allows you to stay on track and keeps you busy.

Improvements
Even though I like this game I think that time you had to wait in the beginning was really long so I would not mind if you could make it shorter. I also think that you should make the game a little bit harder.
Recommendations
I would recommend this to people who loved to cook and also a few of my friends.



Task Description: We played a game and also wrote a reveiw. This reveiw included what we like the about the game what we would improve in the game and also who we would recommend this game to. It was fun espacially the part that we get to play the game !

1 comment: