Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Update On My Dad Is Crazy

Hello there a few weeks ago I made a blog post about my dad bring home and army jeep.  If you haven't seen that post then here is the link.

Well we finally told her about it 2 days ago and her expression was super funny. It started with her looking confused and not believing us but then when we convinced her that it actually was ours she lost it. She freaked out and told my dad to get it out of the yard now. It was very funny and I was cracking up!

Afterwards she made my dad take it somewhere else, so it's currently parked at my dad's friends house and my dad's friend will soon be the owner. Yes I know my dad bought a jeep only to sell it to only get 3 thousand dollars. I think that it wasn't to good of an idea cause it had to pros and cons. But at least I can say that I have been in a vehicle that once carried weapons of destruction, no that's not actually a good things But I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment