Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Visual Mihi

Since the beginning of the year, we have been working on our Visual Mihi. We had to include things about us our, lives, family, goals, subjects, just who we are in general. I worked super hard on mine, because this is the last Visual Mihi I will be drawing at P.E.S.

For my visual mihi, I drew some of the different places me and my family have been to, because me and my family are always traveling and going places. I drew me and my parents and then a picture of my and my sisters. I drew the school sign, and I put in my favourite subjects. I also put in the New Zealand, flag with a picture of New Zealand. All of these things relate to me, and in the the middle of all four pictures is me.  

4 comments:

  1. Hello Zaeeda,

    I Love what you've done in your Visual Mihi. How what you put in each corner is drawn amazingly. Great job with your work Zaeeda. I also love how you wrote your task description, because if someone doesn't really understand your visual mihi (which I don't know why they wouldn't but anyways,) then you have got something to explain it.

    From Jedida
    Year 8
    Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zaeeda,
    It's me ( Amira ) I love your Visual Mihi I also know that you said that yours was trash and mine was better but let's be honest here mines trash and yours is great and you should know that. You have amazing drawing skills that are better then mine i lots of ways but I also beat you in ways but you have better skills then I do. Love your work and you should too keep up the great work my friend.

    From Amira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zaeeda,
    I like what you did with your Visal Mihi,You showed me so much thing about you like your school and your favorite subject and were your from (New Zealand) and bye for now hope you have a amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo e lelei Zaeeda,

    It's me Inga I really love your visual mihi. Because it haves a lot of details which you put a lot of work in it, which is cool. What I like about your visual mihi overall is showing who you are. Like your culture, hobbies, family, and travelling. It really reminds me of my visual mihi that I drawn. I really think you did a outstanding work!

    Kind Regards,

    Tuluinga

    ReplyDelete