Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

My Family Hero

Every family has a hero. Someone who carries the family and provides each and every member with the care and love they need. The amazing person that always there for you and continues to support you. I didn't say a name but that person popped into your head did they.

In my family it's my mum. She amazing! She wakes up every morning at 3 am and goes to work. After a hard day at work, the fun has just begun. She finished at 3pm and if off to pick up her 3 children, 2 in primary and 1 in college.

After she's picked up her daughters, my mum then come home and does the house work. Cooking cleaning grocery shopping, vacuuming, you name it she does it. But even after all that she continues to smile and persevere, she never gives up or complains.



But it doesn't end there. Despite the fact that she already done so much, she has to do it all alone. My dad is barely home and when he is, he's getting plenty of rest. He's a mechanic and that means that he gets called out a lot, and he does many night jobs. So my mum has to do most of it alone, so she has to be quite on to it.

My mum is always there for me and my sisters, she helps my dad and even provides for our family. So in my eyes I see her as my hero. She saved me many times from rethink at school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zaeeda. Your mum sounds like such a Super Mum! Working long hours and still being able to support you all with school work and getting the house work done. She definitely sounds like an amazing woman! She has definitely inspired me to do my job as a mum without complaint :). Thanks for this Zaeeda.
    Mrs Ilaoa

    ReplyDelete