Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Letter to 2020 Teachers

Hi, I have nothing to say. Mrs Iloao said to share things about ourselves, but I’ve basically shared pretty much everything. 

I have two sisters, 1 older and 1 younger. You used to teach Alisha a few years ago. And my younger sister Zaria, is now in year 5. I’m the middle child and it has its ups and downs.

I don’t like reading and writing, because it requires a lot of work and while I prefer things like Maths where you mostly get to think. I also like maths because you get to see how things connect in different ways. I’ve been in Mrs Stone’s maths class since last year.

Being a prefect is fun, but I’m starting to see how much time we actually spend away from class. I am still going to continue trying and working hard.

My goal for this year is to work hard and improve my writing. Throughout the holidays I read 13 books 3 comics, and talked A LOT in order to expand my vocabulary. So let's see if that all paid off!

I’m looking forward to being in your class.

Your sincerely
Zaeeda

No comments:

Post a Comment