Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Cross Country! ;))

Today a really big event took place at school. Everyone at Pt England school came together for our annual cross country day. I was really excited as a lot has happened this year and being able to do things like this because it's really fun. Also its my last year at Pt England it's also my LAST CROSS COUNTRY!

Unlike last year we got the choice to either run 1.5km or 3km. The 1.5km would be one lap of the reserve and 3km would be 2 laps. I'm not very good at running nor do I take it seriously, but it's all for the fun of it. I did the 3km run I ended up running with a lot of people, I'm actually pretty proud of myself as I finished in 15 mins and I managed to not completely die running!

My friends however they did really well and were the place winners so I'm really happy for them. I'm also happy for myself because I can now say that I've run 3km 2 years in the row, I finished it off properly. Anyways I really hope we keep doing this and covid-19 didn't ruin this event. And for the students that will be doing this race in the future, Good job, keep going and you can do it! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment