Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Last Day Of Term 3

 Wow, and just like that Term 3 is over. This term was so interesting and I've got some mixed feelings about it. We're only a couple of weeks away from Prize-Giving, Graduation, High-School. 

We had a lock-down this term and that didn't help our learning at all. But of course we recovered from it very well. However many of our main events we cancelled, Hopefully we won't have one next term!

This week, I was really stressed because, even though it was the last week of term we still got the normal amount of work. On Thursday especially I was all over the place just trying to get things done. I know this is just the beginning of it and next term will probably be worse. But a future reminder to myself and a message to all TAKE A BREAK FROM TIME TO TIME.

And that's it for now, have a happy holidays everyone and keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment