Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Yougest Siblings

I remember when I was the youngest. I was cared for, always got support, my older siblings had to do things for me, yup that was the life. Here are three reasons being the youngest is the best!

Being the youngest is awesome because the youngest child always gets cared for, it’s been like this throughout history, because the youngest is always their little “Baby”. Relatives Aunties, uncles, grandparents and parents, they always care for the youngest. More support, more attention and more care is given to the youngest sibling. My Nana always gives my little sister TWO cream buns while me and my older sister only get ONE!

Secondly the youngest gets away with anything, because adults think that the younger sibling never does anything wrong. One day my parents left me and my siblings home alone. When they came back to the house was messy and they blamed it on me. Even though my little sibling didn’t listen when I told her to tidy up and not mess it up in the first place.


Lastly being the youngest is wonderful, as they don’t have to worry about surviving highschool or even getting into highschool. Parents expect you to help each other, and they want you to help each other with everything. As an example, my older sibling gives me lectures about studying from the start and what I will need to know in highschool, all the time. It kind of annoys me but I will always have a heads up!

As you can see, from the reasons I've given you. Being the youngest has its perks, unlike being the middle child. However it may have it’s down sides, it’s good to be the best of both worlds.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Zaeeda,

    I really enjoyed reading you writing! I can relate since I'm the older sibling in my family and sometimes it just isn't fair we get blamed for things that our younger siblings do and most times I just want to be the youngest one in the family but wonder how that would be??? However it's also quite great being the oldest, keep up the great work you have been presenting.

    From - (Your sick best friend) Tha Zin

    ReplyDelete