Pages

Saturday 24 August 2019

Conversion and Volume

In Maths this week we did something a bit different. Throught the week we did our usual mathwork we worked on converting millimetres, centimetres, metres and kilometres. But we also learnt how to find the volume, area and perimeter of different shapes including circle and cylinders.

But on Friday we had to complete two worksheets. It was fun and suprisingly my handwriting was really great. Nowadays we don't right as much because we have chromebooks and what not so my handwriting so doing thing like this makes my handwriting look so much better.

Throught the week I also wrote the formula to find thing in a shape and thing like how many centimetres in a metre in my maths book. Once again I was suprised as my handwrite was looking really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment