Pages

Saturday 24 August 2019

People should learn more than one language

Speaking more than one language can help you more often than you think. It’s good for the brain and helpful in unexpected situations. But what else is it good for? Well, read on to find out more!

When traveling  to a foreign country, you may have some trouble communicating with people. Probably because you can’t understand them and they can’t understand you.  But if you speak their language you’ll have no problem at all. It's not just being able to speak another language, but reading is important too. This is one of the many reasons you should learn to read and speak another language.

Before I may have noted that being bilingual is good for the brain and I wasn’t lying it really is. It helps slow down the aging of the brain. It also helps learning other languages easier. These are just a few, of one of the many reasons it’s good for the brain.

Another reason to learn another language is because, in the future or maybe even now more job opportunities will open up. Apparently it’s impressive to have learned to speak or speak another language fluently. It also may be helpful when talking to customers or clients, in your jobs already.



I have been in many situations when speaking another language has come in handy. I can fluently speak Hindi, and this is helpful in many situations. But I can't speak all types of Hindi. However sometimes when I hear or read other types of hindi my brain is able to decipher and translate the language. This proves what I was talking about earlierm, when I said learning a language helps learn other languages!

I find speaking two languages helpful as I get better at speaking itself. It makes my sentences come together easier and even saying them out loud. I am also able to think through most of what I am saying,  It also generally makes me feel more confident about speaking.

So those a few reasons I think you should learn another language. You should definitely give a thought you can do your own research on this is wanted. But either way, this is my opinion on speaking more than one language.

No comments:

Post a Comment