Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

My Favourite Food

Pizza would be great right about now, actually pizza is good anytime. Well I don’t know about you but pizza is my nickname. I love pizza dessert pizza hawaiian pizza my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Firstly I would like to say that pizza is delicious every human being I know would agree with it. Pizza can have dairy from the cheese vegetables from the sauce and sometimes pineapple carbs from the bread and protein if you have meat on it. As you can see this has almost everything on the food table so I would say that pizza is on your balanced diet.

Secondly pizza can come with anything you want. It’s a classic italian food and comes with many different toppings. One things that I would say is pretty interest are dessert pizza. They come will chocolate sauce marshmallows and lollies you want. I would say it’s so sweet you could get cavities just looking at them.

Finally I would like to say that Pizza is a dish that you can have if your on the go or at a party. You can have it for lunch or for dinner, and it’s a great dish to share. I mean imagine you have to make a dish for a family dinner and it’s too late to go by some chicken just go and pick up some pizza on the way home.

So there you have, as you can see from the paragraphs above I know my pizza so take it from PIZZA IS DELICIOUS. Whether they give you cavities our is to spices pizza is a weird different thing. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment