Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

A Special Place

Pt England is a very special place, it is special to me at least. From the sports teams Miss Va,a fusuanga organizes to the productions from Mr Jacobsen puts on our school does a lot of crazy fun things. Today’s writing introduces why I think Pt England is a special place, read on to find out more.

P.E.N.N is put on by our talented year 5-8 students and is watched by the whole school at some point during the day.  The real reason we even have P.E.N.N is because of Mrs Lagitupu, she come to school every morning opens up the creative space and lets most of her P.E.N.N crew in. Soon after Mrs Lagitupu gets to work on the script for the presenters, I have been a P.E.N.N Presenter many times so I know how this goes. Anyways we bring in the, might I add ancient screen, and we start setting up the tripod camera and microphone. After the crew has rehearsed we start to film, once finished filming it’s time to edit and finally publish into the students room folder for the teachers in class to find and show to the children of the school. So that how P.E.N.N gets made and is one of the many special things at Point England Next one.

The Next cool thing about Point England school is that we have loads of camps, some on our school field and some in another island. But wherever they are the teachers work hard to make sure the children are having fun. The first camp you have in your life at school is in year 5 you get to spend a few days eating sleeping and doing fun things at school. You sleep in a tent on our school field and before you even go on camp your teacher are freaking out about your permission slip your gear your camp payments and groups camp items and activities they hardly get enough rest at all. So when the kids are at camp they make sure they a doing the right things being grateful and try to give their teachers a break.

The the third great thing about Point England is the sports. We have some really great teams sports and coaches. Our school has tons of sports teams Netball, Rugby, Softball Volleyball, Hockey, and the person behind it is Miss Va,a fusuaga and her team of helpful Coaches and Managers. People in famous sports teams that use to come to Point England school along time ago. We even have a bunch of player who haven’t be recognized yet but don’t you worry they will have their time to shine.

The last Amazing thing I want to tell you about is our productions. Here at Point  England every 2 years we have our very own productions. When I was in year five the production was live stream it about animals who have such a polluted creek they needed to find a new home and that’s they set off to do. I auditioned and got to be a pink salmon I got to sing dance and act it was really fun doing dress rehearsals and singing songs. I was also a palm tree to was so calming doing the dancing and the headdresses were amazing. Mr Jacobsen and a bunch of other teachers had out done themselves making sure everything was perfect, in the end seeing everything come together itself really made it seem like magic.

Another spectacular thing about Point England is that it  encourages what every the students want to do when there older. Our school also give us lots of learning opportunities like the Epro8 and the feeding eels. Whether it engineering singing or acting our teacher encourage us to do what we love best. I want to be a doctor and I because of our amazing teachers I don’t think that it will be a problem at all I have to do is work hard.

So that if some of the many amazing things at Point England School. As you can see we are all hard working caring student and we like to try our best no matter what. I think that our school is very amazing and thanks to this writing I hope you do too!

Summary: If I had to sum up this it was pretty good the only thing was I needed to improve was the amont of time I spent writing and the amount of time I spent proof reading. The buddy I shared it with was Marika and she said I just need to do a few things to fix up my writing otherwise it was really good.

The Thing I want to do next time is that I want to get the writing done faster cause last time I didn't get time finish and proof read all of it but I think that I did do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment