Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Food Tech

Hi viewer as you know we have been going to tech four a few weeks now today we went again. Tamaki college isn't to far by the way but it is really hard to walk in the sun. Today we made another delicous meal.

It was only me and Rozaidah because Farah wasn't here today. We made Veggie Burgers and there was quite alot to do and there were alot of dishes. But we decided to be fast and start washing before the other groups and we got it done before them. 


There was mashing to do dicing and buttering but my group got it done. Now that we know what to do and have gotten use to it is it pretty easy to follow instructions. It's also easier to see what needs to be done and what we can do better. It's also better if you help out your group more than other even if it means you do more that everyone else. 


Going to tech is a really fun it's way to work together and learn, I work with and Rozaidah we each help clean up it isn't the best job but we do it and everything we cook we take it as a reward. The thing to do in cooking is to be open minded expect the unexpectable (I don't think that a word oh well). Anyways as I was saying in food tech we should try new thing who know it may end up being you favourite dish. 

Once again I would also like to take this opportunity to say Thank you to all the teacher who are helping give us these classes every week I can't wait to learn more and I also can't wait to try out these recipes at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment