Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Pt England Reflection~

 As you know, this is my last year at Pt England School. It wasn't a normal year, but then again it never is. It had it's ups and downs. But I'm glad we can end on a positive note!

I think one of the biggest things that happened in 2020 was Covid-19. It was very alarming and we had to go into lock-down not once, but 2 times. It affected our learning and the way we communicate . However in a we did our best to make the most of it, and made it impact us in nothing less than a positive way, I met some new friends. And it this time away from school let us become closer together as a community.

Being a Prefect. This year I was a prefect this meant I had lots of different responsibilities around the school. I got to help with different school wide events such as, picnics, assemblies and recently I got to MC an event. I very much enjoyed this and got to do some great things. I also learnt a whole lot more about working together as a team, and looking at tasks realistically. 

Extension, I've been in extension since yr 5. It was a great learning opportunity and the teacher was great too. We learnt a lot about different subjects and it helped me grow as a person. I learnt movie making skills and my English skills improved a lot more. Overall Extension was a good memory.

Even though there is a lot more I could reflect on I would just like to say a few Thank yous. Thank you to Mr Burt for being a great Principal. Thank you to all the Team 5 teachers for teaching me for the past 2 years. Thank you to Mrs Lagitupu for having me in Extension for the past 4 years. Thank you to Pt England for having me for the last 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment