Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Term 4 DLO, Extension :)


The theme for Term 4 was Art Alive. So as usual in extension we focused on a certain area of Art. Our task was to create, a digital art work that reflects aspects of Kiwiana. Which is iconic New Zealand item, such as Pohutakawa, Harakeke and L&P. We also had to add, items that reflect our culture, and our family heritage,

My artwork is something that reflects me and my lifestyle. Because, I decided to put to beaches and kind of create a harbor like effects. But 1 side of the beach is, covered with things from fiji. We’ve got palm trees and turtles and a rocky tropical landscape in the background. If you look closely enough you can see that the turtles shell on the beach has Fijian patterns on it. 

Next time I would like to think about, changing the layout and making the page landscape. I would also like to,  have placed everything a bit better. I am quite proud of the shading on the harakeke though. Overall I think that this piece of art was done well. And I enjoyed making it!


No comments:

Post a Comment